Getting Started

7/25/2009

Well, it's kinda hard to believe that I'm actually doing it.

Those who know me know that I've always loved learning about different peoples and cultures. I've been in several countries already. And I've always had an interest in teaching abroad.

Well, the timing was just never right... there was always one reason or another why it never happened... until now.

So.. two days ago I submitted my letter of resignation as an administrator at a college in Tennesee. I've accepted a position teaching English at Chung Dahm Institute in Daejeon City, Korea. And I'll be starting in my new position in about 6 weeks.

Wow... here we go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP