OUTSIDER in concert

5/25/2010

Apparently, universities in Korea routinely (maybe once a year?) hold "festivals" which are huge events.  One of my Korean friends picked me up after work one night to rush me off to one, telling me we had to hurry to get there in time because there are always famous musicians performing.  We went to the festival at Pai Chai University, where the Korean rap group "Outsider" was performing that night.

I already knew about Outsider from my students.  Apparently the lead for the group is touted as being the faster rapper in the world.  After seeing them in concert, I tend to believe it.

Here's a video I took that night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP