Spring..... FINALLY! (I hope)

4/06/2011

It seems like it's been a really long winter this year. BUT, the signs of spring's arrival are finally here.

Last week, there was a vendor selling flowers in my neighborhood, so I stopped and got some for the bed at my apartment.  The blooms are just starting to open.


When I saw the daylilies, I knew I had to plant them.  They reminded me so much of my dad.

This morning, I saw another VERY Korean sign of spring.  A woman dressed to kill (including her fur coat and leopard print hand bag) was driving her motorbike to work.  When the weather's good, everyone's out and about! 


Gotta love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP