Major Changes and a New Website

10/27/2011

Well, it's been a long time in coming...

While I was traveling through Vietnam this summer, I got a notification that my domain name for ricksinkorea.com was expiring.  I was trying to get things fixed... but when you're on the road for a month at a time, sometimes that's easier said than done.

When I got back to Seoul, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the blog.  I'd become a bit frustrated, since there was so much I wanted to post-- but much of it was in the way of pictures, etc. that I just wasn't able to do well here.  So, I just let things sit in limbo for way too long while trying to figure out the best solution.

Finally, the decision was made to build a full website... not just run the blog.  The blog will continue here, with (hopefully) more frequent posts than before, but now I'll be able to upload full photo-galleries of the various sights/trips, as well as post helpful links/info.

If you've been following the blog, you can click "home" on the toolbar above to go directly to the new site as well.

Hope you guys enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP