Wow, Time Flies!!

10/29/2010

I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've posted here... meaning, it's also been 2 months since I moved to Seoul.

Well, a brief recap... my mom came to visit me for a week during Chuseok (kind of a Korean Thanksgiving).  We traveled around much of the country together and had a great time.  First, we went to Busan (beach in the far south) then Gyeung-ju (one of the most historic cities in Korea) and finally to the DMZ in the far north.





As to work... it's been going great.  I love my new position.  The kids are good.  The coworkers are great.

AND I just booked my tickets for 22 days in Thailand starting the Monday after Christmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP