The Land of Smiles

2/07/2011

Thailand is known as "the Land of Smiles" and now I know why! The country is absolutely beautiful and the people are amazingly gracious and inviting.

Since I had a month vacation, I decided to spend 3 weeks of that time touring Thailand.  I spent roughly a week each in Bangkok (central Thailand), Chiang Mai (in the north), and Koh Phangan (an island off the southeastern coast).  I also went a number of different tours so I was able so see other parts of the country as well.

It's kind of hard to know where to even start... there were so many absolutely spectactular things.  Here, I'll post a few pics of just the streets and the people to give a bit of a feel for everyday life then I'll make seperate posts for the highlights.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP