Nothing like a cup of hot tea!

2/11/2011

I still need to finish posting my trip to Thailand, but this week has just been one of those weeks.  I had a pretty bad cold/sore throat so I went to the doctor.  Here in Korea the regulations on medication are such that you have to see a doctor for even basics like cold medicine. (Remember, though, that doctor visits here are super cheap).  The medicine kept me pretty groggy all week... so it's just been one of THOSE weeks.

So what do you do on a Friday night after one of those kind of weeks?  You just plop on the sofa with your favorite comfy blanket and a nice big cup of hot tea!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP