That's NOT Yogurt!

10/19/2009

Soooo... I have a 5 minute break between class and I run to the 7-11 next door (yes, they have 7-11's in Korea) for a quick snack. I grab an iced coffee and some yogurt covered peanuts... or so I think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I get back to class... and hurrying 'cause I'm going to have to start teaching again, I tear open the package, dump a big handful in my hand and throw them in my mouth to eat....

THAT's when I discover they're definitely NOT yogurt covered peanuts. They're wasabi covered peanuts... and not American wasabi, asian wasabi...

Well, after choking, gagging, spitting peanuts all over the place and drinking my whole coffee I was finally able to talk...

Word to the wise... if you don't know what it is, NEVER make an assumption! LOL...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 24, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

You will learn, the hard way. Granny

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP