Halloween

11/03/2009

While Halloween is celebrated in Korea, it's usually only very young children that dress up.... EXCEPT for the Westerners that is. It may just be because it's a way of "connecting" with western culture but the foreigners here seem to really enjoy dressing up and going out. The "foreigner" bars really play it up as well. I forgot to bring my camera, but fortunately one of the other teachers took some great pics. (Thanks Wah!)

Photobucket

Photobucket




On a completely different note... I went through and deleted about 400 friends from my facebook account this week. I had so many people posting things on such a regular basis that I'd just quit bothering to check it. I'd have to wade through hundreds of messages every day. Facebook is used as a major means of communicating over here, so I basically just left the people from here so I can actually see what's going on with the other ex-pats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP