My Apartment

9/16/2009

I won't have internet at my apartment for another week or so because I have to have my alien registration card first, which is still in the works. I am able to use the internet at the school, but most of my time here is spent in prepping for classes. I did want to post pictures of my apartment though. I have a really nice place compared to some, so I'm really happy with it. It's not large... but it's perfect for just one person. It basically consists of one main living area with a kitchen/living room open into each other, a bathroom, a sleeping loft, and of course my balcony.

Entrance way:
Photobucket

Living area and kitchen:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bathroom:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Loft:

Photobucket

Oh, and I thought some of you guys would get a kick out of this picture from last week in training:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown September 23, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

I agree that you have a nice place. My entire place is probably about the size of your place without the loft. I'm pretty happy to be working in the public school system, but I must say that CDI hooked you up with a nice place for one person.

Rick's in Korea September 24, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Yeah, CDI does take really good care of their staff. Most of the apartments are about the same size as mine, although they did REALLY hook me up. The balcony is especially nice.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Rick is an English teacher currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea. If you have any questions about life in Korea, feel free to email: ricksinkorea@yahoo.com

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP